Monday, March 7, 2011

More dots and some link love…

Well, my camera batteries are dead so I can’t show you the “before” pictures…and since this project isn’t done I can’t show you the “after” pictures…but I can show you the “in progress” pictures…

IMAG0057

I’m working on another bowl. I just can’t decide if I love this or not. I’m going to keep playing with it but if the “after” pictures look like a completely different bowl don’t be surprised! And, yes, that is a crack in the bowl…I have grand plans for that crack! :)

Since I don’t have much in the way of crafts, I thought I’d share some of my favorite sites for inspiration with you. Enjoy!

If It’s Hip It’s Here! Often strange but always interesting!

Craftgawker Always tons of inspiration, and I loooooove how this site is layed out. Very simple…if you want more info just click the picture. Not many words to wade through…just lovely pictures.

All Things Paper Ann always culls the greatest paper art. I am constantly amazed and inspired by what I see here.

Really, that is enough for now. If you just go to these three sites I promise you’ll be inspired to try something new!

Happy Crafting!!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hey there, thanks for the link - what a nice surprise! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the crack. The design is fascinating so far.

Ona said...

Lovin' the dots!

Flat Roofing Contractors Fayetteville said...

Hi great reading yyour post

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative